- Why do we buy your product?
- What colors do these products give to the skin?
Ans. These products have a variety of colors from Red, Dark Red, Extra Dark Red, Orange Red, Sudani Extra Dark Red, Sudani Dark Red, Purple, Green, Pinkish Red, Black, Rose Red, And Rose Dark Red. For Best Results, After Applying The Product, Please Wait For 60 Minutes Before Washing The Paste Off.
- Is Henna and your products safe?
Ans. Yes, our henna body decoration paste and henna nail decoration paste are the safest in the world. They are also lab-tested by a reputable local lab. But with cosmetics, we still recommend a skin test before use (refer to instructions on the packaging).
- Are there any side effects while using the Henna?
Ans. There are no known side effects for using our henna body decoration paste and henna nail decoration paste products because of their high quality and internationally accepted ingredients: But, it is recommended to do a skin test before use, as with any other cosmetic product.
- Do your products have the smell of Henna?
Ans. Henna has its natural smell, and you will find it in our Henna paste products.
- Is Henna a natural product? Do your products contain chemicals as well?
Ans. Yes. Henna is a natural pigment that will cause no harm to most people. The leaves are cut from the plant, dried, and ground into a powder. Our henna products have added chemical ingredients, and you can always know what we add by looking at the ingredients list on the packaging. We assure you that the ingredients we use are the safest and of the best quality, being of Internationally accepted standards and also lab-tested by a reputable local laboratory; however, it is recommended to do a skin test before use, as with any other cosmetic products.
- Does applying a Henna to the skin hurt?
Ans. No needles are involved, it is painted on the skin, and the paste is washed away after the designated time. It dyes the outer layer of the skin. The temporary henna design slowly disappears/fades away as the skin exfoliates naturally.
- Do these henna body, palm, and nail decorations (mehndi) contain PPD (Paraphenylenediamine)?
Ans. Our henna Body, Palm, and Nail (MEHANDI) decoration paste do not contain ppd.
- Do you have black henna paste?
Ans. Yes, we have BLACK Henna paste for Body, Palm, and Nail Decoration, and these products also do not contain PPD.
- What do I do if I need to correct a mistake while I am drawing?
Ans. Our products' color comes on quickly, so we suggest immediately cleaning it if you need help designing.
- How long does the henna design last on the skin?
Ans. Avoid over-washing the decorated area to maintain color for 3-4 days. For our customers' safety, we only use skin-friendly ingredients, so unlike some local products that will glue to your skin for 20-30 days, ours lasts less. But, you have peace of mind that it will not leave your skin scarred/damaged.
- Can you do your eyebrows with it? Can you dye your lips with it?
Ans. No. Never apply the product anywhere around the eyes area, lips, or nose.
- Can you dye your hair with it?
Ans: Yes, we have a product specially for coloring hair. It's RANI KONE Henna Cream Red RK-73 which can be used to color your hair and gives the reddish color of natural Henna.
- Can I use your Body decoration paste on the nails?
Ans. However, we recommend our Henna nail decoration paste for the best nail results.
- How long does the paste take to dry? How do I take the paste off?
Ans. Our specially formulated paste does not dry on the skin; you can wash it off with plain water after the designated time (usually 60 minutes)
- How long do I have to leave the paste on?
Ans. Refer to the instructions on the packaging. It's usually for 60 minutes before washing it off to get the best color.
- Can pregnant women use Henna?
- Is it possible to make the stain darker?
Ans: Once you've decorated and washed the paste away, after 60 minutes. Our henna products do not require further effort to make the stain darker.
- How to make my stain last longer?
Ans. Avoid over-washing the decorated body area to maintain color for 3-4 days. If you have an event or a shower is required, we recommend taking a shower BEFORE applying the product.
- What are the ingredients used in your henna paste? Are there chemicals? Are there any harmful ingredients?
Ans. Our henna products have added chemical ingredients, and you can always know what we add by looking at the ingredients list on the packaging. Our ingredients are the safest and best quality, of internationally accepted standards, and lab-tested by a reputable local laboratory. However, it is recommended to do a skin test before use, as with any other cosmetic product.
- Can my children have henna tattoos?
Ans. We don't recommend using very small children, as they may unintentionally get the paste on their faces, etc. For older children, under strict adult supervision, from starting the application until washed off. But, as always, a skin test is recommended before use.